miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

Heya, it’s been a while. So many things have been happening.

I got a nice little photo of more interesting food, I mean how weird can ordering a chicken be? So when I ordered the half a chicken, I literally got and chicken cut in two and cooked. I had a go at eating it’s brain!!! Muahahaha, didn’t notice anything since it was sooo small, didn't want to touch any more of the head and I just left the feet alone. :S Apart from that, good chicken. This one seemed like it must have been cooked for hours n hours, the meat literally fell off if I touched it with my chopsticks.

I thought I’d get some more photos of the food I bought to cook at home, these white things in the bowl are rice muched up into balls with a black been that looks like sesame seeds crushed up into a paste on the inide, but it was sweet, they must have added sugar or something. There’s also a lovely photo of me eating one to show the functions hehehe.


Me and Louis went froa wonder around to see th old part of the town, it looks more like I imagined China, though Shanghai isn’t very old, about 2 hundred years old so the buildings they have there look quite modern and there aren’t many traditional Chinese styled buildings.

We also went to a great little market place which stank and no wonder, there were loads of fish stools. Sadly I didn’t have my camera, but Louis got some photos. They had slabs of wood with chopped up fish on and blood everywhere, looked like a mini massacre hehe. Was very interesting seeing all the fish in tanks….some out of tanks splashing around on the floor hehe.

It was cool seeing all the different clothes stools and experiencing that atmosphere.

There were some very cool fruit in the green grocers which I’ve had my eye on buying for a while. If anyone’s played the Legend of Zelda they will find the bomb shaped fruit very funny! I also bought this spiked thing. They are both kinda similar to lichi on the inside, though the bomb has a lot less insides.

It was aron’s Birthday, so Louis had a great idea of what to get him, we went out and bought a little shin chan model and the others in the studio made some lasses for him so now it dos actually look just like him hehehe and with army clothes on since he’s very interested in that sort of thing.

On the trip to Shanghai we went to the shopping mall and got some photos of the more interesting things.

Warren (Wong I lei) Calvin and Xiao Fei took me to Nanjing to sort out my visa, also I got to see the place and take some photos, though my phone camera was full and I didn't bring the cable to upload the photos to my laptop so I only managed to get to photos. I will be going again so I’ll have a chance to show more photos. The place is very big and quite industrialized though there were very traditional areas that looked just how I would have imagined old china to look like. It was fantastic, I will be going back there and buying a carved stamp to personalize my work. Don’t know if to use my English name in Chinese characters or my Chinese name Jenny gave me….King Kong (Jing Gong) ¬_¬;


I also grabbed a photo of a bowl full of glass ornaments which looked like the star bits from the Mario Galaxy game, now I know where Nintendo went for inspiration hehehe.

Christmas came though naturally they don’t celebrate it too much, I decorated my area with a mini Santa hat and cards that I received and of course a hot lady dressed in a Santa hat for the desktop of my computer.

The whole studio was decorated with new years banners with the symbol of the tiger. They are also selling a lot of tigger cuddly toys in the super markets.

With Birthday money and Xmas money I got myself a big Tv for my room, but wow it wasn’t very expensive, sure it’s not a Samsung, but a samsing and its huge at the back, but it does the job for whenever I need a relaxing gaing session at the weekend or when I have time.

I had to change the layout of the room to fit it accordingly, here’s some photos of that. Oh and me posing as someone wanted to see my new hair cut.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario